Another Day

June 3, 2011

Posted by John

Jay Maisel Live

On Monday, June 6th, 6:00PM EDT, Jay was in the KelbyTraining.com studios with Scott Kelby for a live webcast and premiere of “Another Day with Jay Maisel,” the follow up to their first two-hour series, “A Day with Jay Maisel.” Between segments during the webcast, Scott Kelby asked Jay the questions you submitted, and Jay answered them live.

The live webcast and Q&A was a free one-time event (no re-broadcasts!). “Another Day with Jay Maisel” is now only be available to subscribers of KelbyTraining.com.

To watch the series, head over to KelbyTraining.com

— John

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

12 Responses to Another Day

• Now this I find inspirational. Do write a blog and keep it coming. I would love to have your thoughts to read regularly! One of these days I will be there to hear more of your oration in person. all best thoughts. LF

louise field, June 4, 2011 at 2:39 pm | Reply
  • Thanks for giving us the opportunity to see this webcast of Jay Maisel, he is realy a great photographer and I am eager to see him.

Guy Munro, June 6, 2011 at 4:43 pm | Reply
  • i wish to share

Sam Bahri, June 6, 2011 at 4:56 pm | Reply
  • Great show Jay, reminds me of being in class with you!

Tim Yates, June 6, 2011 at 9:39 pm | Reply
  • Wow, I was truly inspired by watching only some of the webcast and pulled out my camera and really started thinking about the settings I use and getting out there and taking pictures of what interests me.

John Dabarno, June 7, 2011 at 7:36 am | Reply
  • Jay, thanks for sharing your many quotes, ideas, and words of wisdom, your home city and your home. I am looking forward to coming up next year for your workshop and learning, growing and being back in my home city, how could I forget how fascinating the people of NYC are. After watching last night broadcast I plan on keeping the camera with me at all time, viewing our world through the eyes of a child (which may take a little regression) and surely slowing down, which will also take practice. Thanks again.

Kelly Galiszewski, June 7, 2011 at 10:23 am | Reply
  • A very fine show, which I did enjoy!

I’m a retired, older man who enjoys taking local snapshots and sharing them with a few friends and family. I am looking forward to making better and perhaps more interesting shots of things and people around me.

You have my appreciation and congratulations for sharing a lifetime of dedication and outstanding successes.

Thank you.

Bert

Bert, June 7, 2011 at 10:35 am | Reply
  • this show was fascinating. really changed the way I think about taking photos. I loved watching the way Jay interacts with the subjects he photographs. thank you, Jay for sharing some of your wisdom

Eric Stephens, June 7, 2011 at 11:00 am | Reply
  • Thank you- great webcast, enjoyed every minutehope to see it again.

Ole G., June 7, 2011 at 12:41 pm | Reply
  • Wonderful cast, really makes you look at your own photography in an alternate light.

Vaughn Barry, June 8, 2011 at 2:43 pm | Reply
  • Just finish watching the “Another Day”, inspiration full!
    It’s 2 am, in a couple of hours I take my camera, go out and start shooting.

I will remember your quotes. They are valuable.

Jay and Scott , thank you.

Harry….

harry Anders, August 9, 2011 at 8:03 pm | Reply
  • “Another Day with Jay…” Love the B & W version compared with version 1. Another awesome Kelby production. As in Jay #01, Scott seems like a “kid in a candy store” on his jaunt with Jay, great rapport.
    DJJC